Businesses subscribing to Numa Service (“Business Customer”) and persons sending such businesses must strictly observe the following service-related requirements (“Service Requirements”) which NumberAI, Inc. may revise at any time by posting changes here.
The Numa Service (“Service”) facilitates communications between Business Customers and individuals – including but not limited to individuals who want to contact a business using the Service via a message – whether via text, voice mail, Facebook message, or another type of message that the Service handles (“Messages”) to place orders, to ask questions and/or to submit other types of inquiries.
Laws Applicable to Messages Sent Via Numa Service
There are laws that may apply to certain types of messages that a Business Customer could send via the Service and/or the content in messages that the Services transmits.
For example, when sending text messages while using the Service, each Business Customer must determine whether it must, and if so, how it will comply with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”), as it may be amended. The TCPA, for example, applies to certain types of text messages sent with an automated dialing telephone system. Each business CUSTOMER is solely responsible for determining the applicability of and its compliance with the TCPA.
As another example, each Business Customer will decide what content it includes in its Messages. Messages are not encrypted and are transmitted on unprotected networks. NumberAI, Inc. is not responsible for and does not monitor messages for compliance with these Service Requirements. If a Business CUSTOMER decides to include personal information, confidential information or any similar type of information in its messages, that business is solely responsible and liable for doing so.
Content of Messages
Business Customers will send Messages that have content consistent with these Service Requirements. Individuals that contact a business using the Service may send a Message and in doing so must send and receive messages that are accurate, lawful and consistent with these Service Requirements.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, content in Messages will:
- Not be unlawful, libelous, defamatory, abusive, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable and/or inappropriate.
- Not abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights, such as rights of privacy and publicity, of others.
- Be accurate and complete.
- Include content intended for the given fields in a message, if any (i.e. Users will not submit a name in the field for telephone number).
- Not include information that the sender does not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Not include text, images or any other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the sender owns or has right to use such.
- Not contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs (such as, but in no way limited to Trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines) that damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Be solely related to the goods and services that the Business Customer sending or receiving the Messages offers.
- Not include unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, or promotional materials, that are in the nature of "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation that NumberAI considers in its sole discretion to be of such nature.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Message.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
Additionally, those sending Messages will:
- Be solely responsible and liable for compliance with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and any applicable privacy-related laws.
- Not or will not permit others to remove or alter any identification, copyright or other notices included as part of the Service, including the Service App.
- Except as expressly authorized by applicable law, not use automated methods to send Messages or other permitted activities.
Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Messages, the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Not attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying the Services.
- Not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any software used in the Service, in whole or part or modify, translate, adapt, arrange, or create derivative works based on any such software, in whole or part, for any purpose.
- Not use the Service outside the country of purchase.
- Not use send Messages and/or use the Service in any manner that could or does damage, disable, overburden, impair, interfere with and/or disrupts NumberAI or servers or networks related to NumberAI, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the servers hosting NumberAI.
- Not use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access “crawl” or “spider” any Service-related web pages.
- Not use “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of any Service-related website.
- Not interfere with or disrupting the sending/receipt of Messages and/or the Services, servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
- Not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices associated with Messages and/or the Services.
- Not collect, harvest, use and/or transfer any information, including but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from Messages and/or the Services except as expressly allowed by an agreement governing such and/or the owner of such information may expressly permit.
NumberAI does not routinely monitor Messages for purposes of ensuring compliance with these Service Requirements. However, NumberAI reserves the right to review Messages and to remove any Messages, in whole or part, in its sole discretion. Additionally, NumberAI reserves the right to terminate access to its Service, in whole or part (i.e. the ability to send and/or receive Messages) at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.